TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONTOURED BEAUTY LTD. operates an online shop for goods at under the name Loved by Hayley / Online Store.The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (here-in-after: “customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed. “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.“Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the course of a legal transaction in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a legal partnership is a partnership that is equipped with the ability to acquire rights and assume liabilities.
The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop. Our product presentations on the Internet are not binding and are not a binding offer to conclude a contract.When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The customer makes a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop.The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Add the products by clicking the corresponding button (e.g. “Add to shopping cart”, “In the shopping bag” or similar)
- Checking the information in the shopping cart
- Calling up the order overview by clicking the corresponding button (e.g. “Proceed to checkout”, “Proceed to payment”, “Go to order overview” or similar)
- Entering/checking the address and contact details, selecting the payment method, confirming the terms and conditions and cancellation policy
- Completion of the order by clicking the “Buy Now” button. This represents your binding order.
The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days at the specified email address. In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract with:
113 Cathedral RoadCardiffCF11 9PH
Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the general terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically, after you have triggered the order. We do not save the contract text after the contract has been concluded.Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. “back button” of the browser). You can also be corrected by cancelling the order process early, closing the browser window and repeating the process.The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated via email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.
On our online shop, the subject of the contract is “Sales of goods”. The specifically offered goods can be found on our article pages. The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the item description.For the sale of digital products, the restrictions apparent from the product description or otherwise arising from the circumstances apply, in particular with regard to hardware and/or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sub-license.
The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes. The respective purchase price is to be paid before the delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we explicitly offer the purchase on account.The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labelled button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
- When purchasing on account, the minimum order value is £0.00 for this payment method.
- In addition to the stated prices, shipping costs may apply for the delivery of products, provided that the respective item is not identified as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you on the offers, if necessary, in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.